This Tanto is carved from a solid billet of O1 tool steel, hardened, double tempered, and dark stonewash/acid etched to a gun blue hue. Each piece is handmade one at a time and assigned a serial number in order as I make them.
- Sharpened out to 8 micron. EXTREMELY sharp! I love working with O1 tool steel. It hardens nicely during heat treatment and can be sharpened to a scary sharp edge that it holds very well.
- The quick release paracord handle is available in multiple colors and braided in a fashion that will not work loose with use but can quickly be removed for emergencies.
- Approximately 6 feet of paracord
- Jimping on the spine for increased grip.
- Pommel is formed to be a glass breaker
Custom kydex sheath with a hard fixed IWB (Inside the Waist Band) loop is included free. Optional rubberized nylon IWB loop with a "pull the dot" snap. Very secure. The snap will only release when aligned (these cost more than $5 to make). Eyelets are 1/4 inch so it can also be worn as a neck knife.
I will be happy to engrave initials or a name on the reverse side of the blade instead of my logo for free. Just add a comment at checkout with what you want. Six letters is about the max that will fit.
She is meant to be used! The edge is sharpened to a tough 19 degree angle for easily slicing through rope, meat, hair, and hide as well as rough chopping and batoning.
6.375 inches overall length with a blade edge of 2.75 inches.
Lead time is currently about one week.
Paracord Handle Tanto
- Product Code: Tanto1
- Availability: In Stock